Pop Culture Under The Microscope!

Reach Marc at: Marc@MarcMason.com

Site Feed

Buy Quality Marc Merchandise!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Marc Mason is a freelance writer based in Tempe, AZ.



























HAPPY NONSENSE: POP CULTURE CONFIDENTIAL
 
Friday, May 16, 2003  
Dear God.


I wish I had something to say this week, or the time to say it, but I have neither. I'm currently working on another writing project that is requiring a great deal of energy, and that's mainly because I have an enormous level of enthusiasm for it. So I'm just popping by this week to thank the number of people who wrote and expressed their appreciation of last week's piece on the closing of Ed Debevic's. Thanks, everyone!


See you all next week!


10:56 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
This page is powered by Blogger.