Pop Culture Under The Microscope!

Reach Marc at: Marc@MarcMason.com

Site Feed

Buy Quality Marc Merchandise!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Marc Mason is a freelance writer based in Tempe, AZ.



























HAPPY NONSENSE: POP CULTURE CONFIDENTIAL
 
Friday, July 11, 2003  
If the world had ended this week, my feelings would not have been hurt.


In fact, if it had, I would have probably been pleased, because there was nothing interesting or worthwhile about being a human over the last seven days. I had the marvelous privilege of being reminded that, work-wise, I am nothing but a trained monkey without the benefits, because instead of me shitting in my hand and giving the turds a righteous fling, instead I am the target of flying shit. So, "thanks" to the complete fucking wastes of human lives who decided I was their toilet this week. May you all burn slowly in Hell.


By the end of Tuesday, my depression was nearly paralyzing. Today, it is coming and going in waves, so we'll see how that goes from here. In the meantime, this is the time of year when I genuinely get out of town, so next Friday, the 18th, this space will be occupied by this little bit of writing. I'll return on the 25th. Take care, all.


Marc@MarcMason.com


10:15 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
This page is powered by Blogger.