Pop Culture Under The Microscope!

Reach Marc at: Marc@MarcMason.com

Site Feed

Buy Quality Marc Merchandise!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Marc Mason is a freelance writer based in Tempe, AZ.



























HAPPY NONSENSE: POP CULTURE CONFIDENTIAL
 
Friday, August 29, 2003  
I'm in a rut.



I'm in a really shitty place right now, and I frankly lack the will and concentration to write. The world continues to spiral down the toilet around me, and I don't think I can offer any greater insight than that, and that isn't any insight at all. So, fuck it. I'm taking a second week in a row off. Please don't hate me or stop coming by. I promise I'll have my shit together again soon



Marc@MarcMason.com


9:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
This page is powered by Blogger.