Pop Culture Under The Microscope!

Reach Marc at: Marc@MarcMason.com

Site Feed

Buy Quality Marc Merchandise!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Marc Mason is a freelance writer based in Tempe, AZ.



























HAPPY NONSENSE: POP CULTURE CONFIDENTIAL
 
Friday, May 28, 2004  
-30-

It isn't forever. I promise.

There are a lot of people out there who have faithfully tuned into this column, week in and week out, some since it started in October of 1999. I can't even remotely begin to tell you how much that has meant to me.

There are also plenty of people who have just occasionally dropped in here and there, and I'm grateful for them, too. Every single person who came and read. Thank you. Thank you.

Right now, I just can't do it for a while. Everything has gone horribly, horribly wrong, and I just don't have the energy, the focus, or the drive to sit here and write. I have other writing assignments that I am going to have to turn what's left of my energy and focus upon. So something has to go on hiatus. That something is Happy Nonsense.

In fact, hiatus is a good word. Give me a month. Six weeks. It might be less. I don't know. Maybe I'll even couch the return in TV terms: Happy Nonsense, season two. Who can say?

I invite you all to follow me at Movie Poop Shoot and The Comics Waiting Room in the meantime. Again, my many thanks.

Mason out.

Marc@MarcMason.com

6:49 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
This page is powered by Blogger.