Pop Culture Under The Microscope!

Reach Marc at: Marc@MarcMason.com

Site Feed

Buy Quality Marc Merchandise!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Marc Mason is a freelance writer based in Tempe, AZ.



























HAPPY NONSENSE: POP CULTURE CONFIDENTIAL
 
Friday, July 02, 2004  
The return is nigh.

I've even figured out exactly what the change is going to be.

When Happy Nonsense returns at the end of this month, it will no longer be an every Friday type of deal. It will be a "whenever I'm damned good and ready" deal. Maybe even multiple times a week. Plus, the focus will turn away from my personal life and onto our popular culture. I have done a poor job of putting my pop culture expertise to work for a long time now. Those days are over.

Happy Nonsense: Pop Culture Confidential...

Coming August 2004.

Marc@MarcMason.com

10:21 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
This page is powered by Blogger.