Pop Culture Under The Microscope!

Reach Marc at: Marc@MarcMason.com

Site Feed

Buy Quality Marc Merchandise!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Marc Mason is a freelance writer based in Tempe, AZ.



























HAPPY NONSENSE: POP CULTURE CONFIDENTIAL
 
Sunday, October 10, 2004  
While I Was Out...

I've been busy. Honest.

Life has been pasing by pretty quickly, and I just haven't had a lot of time to write in the past couple of weeks. But rest assured, the world of pop culture hasn't been passing me by. I've become addicted to LOST, and not only that, but ABC has captured my imagination with another of their new shows, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES (Eva Longoria is just about the yummiest thing to hit television that wasn't cooked by Emeril Lagasse in years). I spent the last few years turning on that network for Monday Night Football, and that was only if it was a decent match-up. So I tip my hat to them on their turnaround.

I have about another week or two of things to catch up on, and then I'll get back to a regular postings here. I promise.

Thanks for your patience.

5:55 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
This page is powered by Blogger.