Pop Culture Under The Microscope!

Reach Marc at: Marc@MarcMason.com

Site Feed

Buy Quality Marc Merchandise!


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Marc Mason is a freelance writer based in Tempe, AZ.



























HAPPY NONSENSE: POP CULTURE CONFIDENTIAL
 
Friday, December 31, 2004  
THANK GOD IT'S OVER

There were a lot of great things about pop culture in 2004. SPIDER-MAN 2. Netflix. Sirius Satellite Radio joining Dish Network. The Olympics. The Red Sox. LOST. SCRUBS. Reading the BATTLE ROYALE novel and A GENTLEMAN'S GAME, the QUEEN AND COUNTRY novel. Watching SO CLOSE, RETURNER, and the late 90s GAMERA trilogy on DVD. ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND OF RON BURGUNDY. I could go on.

But in the final analysis, 2004 was one of the worst years of my life on a personal level, one that I'd mostly like to forget. It sucked serious monkey balls. It shat on my cereal. It was one kick in the balls after another. 2004... I'm glad it's dead. I'm glad it's dead.

2:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
This page is powered by Blogger.